If you are using Ubigi in your Jaguar or Land Rover and want to reset the password on your Ubigi account, please follow the steps below :
– In your car, turn the ignition to the on position and go to the Settings on your infotainment screen :
– Make sure that Hotspot and Mobile data options are enabled:
– Tap on the Hotspot function to see the name of your vehicle’s WI-FI signal and password :
– Then, take your Android smartphone and go to Settings, then Connections:
– Activate the WiFi option, then select the name of your vehicle’s WiFi signal, enter the password and click on “Connect” :
– You can now open the Ubigi application or go to http://ubigi.me and you will be automatically connected to your Ubigi account.
IMPORTANT : If you get the following screen at this step, please follow the instructions below:
– Clic on the three dots at the top right-hand corner on the displayed screen, then on « Use this network as is ». It will now appear as connected to the WiFi signal :
– You can now open the Ubigi app or go to http://ubigi.me and you will be automatically connected to your Ubigi account
– Once connected to your account, click on the « Menu » button represented by a square with 3 bars at the top right hand corner
– Then go to “Settings” and you will be able to modify the login, the email, the password and the language of your account :
– Once you’ve modified your password (and other info if you wish), click on « Update » to register the changes.
If you now connect to your Ubigi account while you are not directly connected to the Wi-Fi signal of your car (ex : from a Desktop), you will need to use your new password.