We recommend that you turn off the vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot until you wish to use it. This will avoid any unnecessary data usage – such as app updates – or background data usage on your mobile – and help you make the most of your data plan.
To disable your Wi-Fi hotspot option please follow the steps below:
In Control Touch Infotainment system:
1. From the vehicle’s touchscreen home menu, use the navigation arrows at the side of the screen to scroll through the menu
2. Select Wi-Fi Hotspot
3. Uncheck Hotspot
In Control Touch Pro Infotainment system:
1. From the touchscreen home menu, tap the settings icon on the task bar
2. On the SETTINGS window, select All settings.
3. In the ALL SETTINGS menu, select Features (if you do not see Connectivity in the menu, select Features, then Connectivity).
4. In CONNECTIVITY, set the connectivity settings as shown: Hotspot: OFF
To know how to optimize your data consumption, refer to: How can I control my smartphone/tablet updates from automatically consuming my Ubigi data plan?